Reversible Sari Skirt - Pink and Green
Each one of our sari skirts are stitched together with two beautiful vintage silk saris.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from vintage silk, which can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- All pieces are unique. No two pairs will be exactly alike.
- Free size fits 2-14 wrap around skirt, ties at the waist.
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.