Reversible Sari Skirt - Blue
Each one of our sari skirts are stitched together with two beautiful vintage silk saris. We have sold the skirt pictured here but you can still purchase a beautiful one of a kind skirt in a similar blue color palette.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from vintage silk, which can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- All pieces are unique. No two pairs will be exactly alike.
- Free size fits 2-14 wrap around skirt, ties at the waist.
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.