Each sari skirts is stitched together with two beautiful vintage saris. Each skirt will be a reversible blue color scheme, no skirt is exactly like the next.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India.
- Fabric is made from vintage sari.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only. Cool iron with care.
- All pieces are unique. No two skirts will be exactly alike or match the image.
- Free size fits 2-14 wrap-around skirt, ties at the waist.
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded human trafficking in northern India. Your purchase changes lives by providing education, health care, legal aid, and social support programs to at risk women and their families.