Blue pom-pom Ikat Scarf
- Made from Ikat; which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design
- Measurements are 70" by 20" long scarf with 1" navy blue pompoms
- Can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are exactly alike due to fabric; patterns may vary
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, and have access to education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.