Zinnia Long Scarf
Sewing New Futures presents our Summer Essentials Collection. Our Zinnia Long Scarf is handcrafted with Ikat fabric and sewn together by our artisans with intricate embellishments.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements are 70" by 20" long scarf with 1" white tassels.
- Fabric is a lightweight cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting.
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.