Tailorbird Pillow Case
Sewing New Futures presents the Tailorbird Pillow Case, hand sewn with khadi silk depicting birds in a tree.
- Made by an SNF Artisan in New Delhi
- 16”x 16” - form not included
- Khadi silk base
- Recycled silk and cotton create a colorful appliqué motif
- No two pillows are alike; patterns will vary because it is completely hand stitched
- Machine wash separately in cold water, as colors may bleed. Lay out to dry, not in direct sun. Dry clean for best results.
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.