Sewing New Futures presents the Redbird Pillow Case, hand-sewn with khadi silk depicting birds in a leafy tree.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India.
- Measurements: 16”x 16” - (form not included)
- Khadi silk base
- Recycled silk and cotton create a colorful appliqué motif.
- No two pillows are alike; patterns will vary because it is completely hand-stitched.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, as colors may bleed. Layout to dry, not in direct sun. Dry clean for best results.
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators, and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.