Shaanti Long Scarf
Regular price $29
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Shaanti Long Scarf is handcrafted with Ikat fabric and sewn together by our artisans with intricate embellishments.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Each scarf is stitched from handloom cotton ikat fabric; a weaving technique that uses a tie-dyed threads to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements are 70" by 20" long scarf with 1" hand made light tan tassels
- Fabric is a lightweight cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting.
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.