Purnima Tea Towel
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Measurements are 25" L x 17.5" W
- Fabric can be ironed on a low setting.
- Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry low or line dry
- Handmade so every towel might vary slightly from picture
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.