- Made from Ikat; which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements for the square scarf are 45" by 46.5" and the long scarf are 70" by 20"
- Can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Patterns may vary slightly
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.