This group of young professionals, based in four countries in three different continents, came together to fight a common cause.
- Bhavyaa is a NYC based accessories & jewelry designer, fashion stylist & producer from India. (Parsons School of Design, BFA - 2019)
- Candice is a Family Nurse Practitioner and Director with Sewing New Futures. Based between Florida and New Delhi. (Columbia, USF, PBAU alum)
- Rika is a School of Oriental and African Studies, SOAS ‘17 and Parsons School of Design ‘20 alumni from Germany.
- Vibhas is a strategic marketing consultant by profession & paralympian by passion. Have previously worked with MetLife India & Dentsu Aegis Network in various marketing role over the last 14 years. An alumni of IIMC & Mumbai University. Currently consulting SMBs in various capacities.
- Dia is based in NYC, a fashion and creative marketing professional from Bangalore, India. (LIM College, MPS - 2019)
- Ishita is a fashion blogger, styling producer and digital marketer from India who is currently pursuing her MBA at the Rome Business School.
- Neil is a UX designer from Universidad de Barcelona who is pursuing his career in Front-End design and Multimedia Digital content creation in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Darien is an advertising and marketing student from the University of West Florida. She was born and raised in Pensacola, Florida.
Dania is a registered nurse, jewelry designer, political scientist. Born in Colombia and based between Florida and India.
Taylor is an ethics and politics student at Bard College Berlin. She is originally from California but currently lives in Berlin, Germany.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh