Stormy Infinity Scarf
• Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
• Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
• Measurements are 20'' width, 64" inner circumference
• Fabric is a cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting
• Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
• No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
• Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.