Ivy Infinity Scarf
Sewing New Futures presents our Winter Collection that will keep you warm and fashionable. Our Ivy Infinity Scarf is handcrafted with Ikat fabric and sewn together by our artisans with intricate embellishments.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements are 20'' width, 64" inner circumference with green pom-poms
- Fabric is a cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.