Holly Square Scarf
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements are 45" by 46.5"
- Fabric is a cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.