Burnt Orange Infinity Scarf
Sewing New Futures exclusive Shakti by SNF presents our Burnt Orange Infinity Scarf, handcrafted with Ikat fabric and sewn together by our artisans with intricate embellishments.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
- Measurements are 20'' width, 64" inner circumference with 1/4" mustard-yellow piping
- Fabric is a cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting.
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.