Madira Tea Towel
Our tea towels are available in a variety of colors, select one or all to bring a spark of color and fine quality textile to the kitchen. Can also be used as napkins or placemats to to accent your holiday table.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Measurements are 25" L x 17.5" W
- Fabric can be ironed on a low setting.
- Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry low or line dry
- Handmade so every towel might vary slightly from picture
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, as well as education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.