Each one of our palazzo pants are stitched together with beautiful vintage silk saris.
- Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
- Fabric is made from silk, which can be ironed carefully on a low setting
- Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- All pieces are unique and colors and patterns will vary as these styles use upcycled sari fabric. No two pairs will be exactly alike.
- Please indicate color preferences when ordering.
- Free size fits 2-10 elastic waistband and pants will feel light as a cloud.
Every purchase of an SNF product provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, day care for their children, paid vocational training, and educational workshops. 100% of the profits directly help break the cycle of intergenerational prostitution.